American Tax For US Residents Living Abroad - Central Florida Wire | Software Bookmarking Site
Say NO to SPAM Posts.
To file American tax for us residents living abroad, you will need a social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). Without it, you cannot file your tax return. To get a social security number, you need to use form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Card.


Who Upvoted this Story